FOCUS Laboratories, a pioneer in Environmental Monitoring since 1996, is dedicated to delivering best-in-class service that is scientifically sound, compliant, and cost-effective. Discover how FOCUS Laboratories, along with our SherpaPharma software, can help you achieve optimal outcomes in your environmental monitoring.
- SherpaPharma Software for Environmental Monitoring:
- Powerful Trending and Analysis: Gain valuable insights by visualizing and analyzing data trends. Identify patterns and potential issues early on, enabling swift responses to environmental changes.
- Early Issue Detection: Identify patterns and potential issues early on, enabling swift responses to environmental changes.
- Regulatory Compliance: Sherpa's documentation and reporting capabilities keep you compliant with regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and EU cGMP Annex 11.
Sherpa software is an electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and trending system that significantly simplifies the data management associated with environmental monitoring.
Trust FOCUS Laboratories for accurate, compliant, and efficient environmental monitoring testing solutions. Harness the power of Sherpa software's trending capabilities, early issue detection, and real-time monitoring features. Streamline your testing process, stay ahead of regulatory requirements, and benefit from our expertise, advanced technology, and unwavering commitment to quality.
- Enverify™ Sampling Competency
- Test Surfaces: 3 test surfaces with a known quantity of microorganisms
- Control Surfaces: 2 blinded blank test surfaces
- Training: 30-min. optional training course teaching proper sampling technique and risk factors
- Analysis: FOCUS Labs will perform recovery testing on all samples
- Certificate: Each sampler will receive a sampling performance report to place in their training records
EM sample collection can be highly dependent on the sampler. Enverify™ standardized test surfaces provide a first-of-its-kind method to evaluate surface sampling competency. Each kit includes:
- Additional Services
- 797Box: This kit provides an all-in-one solution for 503A compounding pharmacies, eliminating the need to purchase and assemble supplies separately. Save time and resources, allowing you to focus on essential business operations.
- Microbial ID: FOCUS Laboratories performs both Vitek and MicroSEQ microbial ID on-site.
- Courier Services: Allow FOCUS Laboratories to conveniently schedule a pick-up of your EM samples to ensure they arrive in great condition on the same day.
- To Set-Up a New Account:
Delegate your testing needs to our experts, freeing up time for your team to FOCUS on your core business.
Simply reach out to us at info@FOCUS-lab.com or call 610-866-7272.